Any reference to "we", "us" and "our" is to CHS TV . Please see below for our contact details. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the www.chsuk.tv (the "Website").
What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register for various services on the website or when you otherwise update your registration details, personal information is collected by us. You may also be asked to provide personal information when buying or subscribing for content from us via the website.
We may also collect personal information: when you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us; when you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; when you request to be sent communications such as updates or newsletters; in monitoring your communications sent via and use of the website to ensure and check compliance with the Terms and Conditions; and/or otherwise as required by law; and when you disclose your personal information to us or otherwise through the website at any other point.
How do we use information about you?
We use information about you to help us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs.
Your personal information may be used by us to:
- monitor, develop and improve the website, services and your experience;
- assist in and administer the provision of services to you;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
- where you are a prize winner, to administer the competition prize and to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners.
Where and only where requested by you we will:
- send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail about existing and new services and special offers from us; and/or
- send you information by email, telephone or mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you; and
To opt-out of receiving any such communications, you can use the facility contained in any such communication or you can email us at the email address below or write to us by mail to the address below stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
Will we share your information with third parties?
We may pass your information to other parties as follows:
- where relevant, your user name and information you voluntarily provide in your profile that you register with us will be published on areas of the website such as forums, chat rooms or pages where user submissions are displayed and this will be the identity by which you are known on those areas. Where other users wish to chat or otherwise contact you, they will be able to identify you by your user name and any other information you may yourself disclose via the website;
- we may pass your personal information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
- If you call our customer care call centre, we may pass your personal information to our call centre to allow them to deal with your call more efficiently;
- some general statistical information about the website user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you; and
- we may disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions and or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you or otherwise where required by law and we will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching these Terms and Conditions or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
Always think carefully before disclosing your personal information or other information to other users of the website or otherwise posting your personal information on the website. It is important that you are aware that any of your personal information or other information which you disclose to another user may then be disclosed on the website by that user. We have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between users of the website.
Security and how do we protect your information?
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Where possible we use industry-standard technology to allow for the encryption of sensitive information.
Contact Details: You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at email@example.com or call us on 0844 4485009 or write to us at CHS TV , Prestige House, 26 Clifford Road, Walthamstow, London E17 4JE